Many times windows or ubuntu is uninstalled from our PC but still it’s option in boot menu is present. In win 8 graphical boot menu is given which is much better than boot menu of previous windows version. But still it’s equally easy to remove Ubuntu/Win 7 boot option from boot menu. Simple tutorial dedicated to remove Ubuntu/Win 7 Option From Win 8 Boot Menu .
Follow easy steps to remove Ubuntu/Win 7 Boot loader:
- In windows 8 , go to start->cmd. But start with administrator rights. It’s necessary to start cmd with administrator rights to edit boot loader
- In cmd type bcdedit then info about boot loader will open
- Simply copy the identifier of os whose boot option you have to remove. To copy it select mark option
- Now type bcdedit /delete (paste your identifier) . You can see in image how to do & press hit enter. It will show message of success
- Now restart your PC & magic win7/Ubuntu option is removed from win 8 boot menu
I hope my tutorial will work for you. If in any case problem occurs then don’t hesitate to share your problem with our reader